[blindkid] O&M for Out of State college student

Bo Page bo.page at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 8 13:34:25 UTC 2013

A friend of my daughter is in college in Alabama.  Her home state is Florida.
She is having trouble getting around campus and is frustrated.

Does anyone know who should be helping her with O&M?  Is it the college?  The
state of Alabama?  Or Florida?   We asked her why she isnt't getting O&M and she
said the state of Florida can only give her two O&M lessons.

Can anyone shed light on this?  What is is saying doesn't make sense, even
negligent.