[blindkid] Psychological evaluation and IQ Testing

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 02:56:10 UTC 2013

If she is planning to attend community college, (which doesn't require
a college entrance exam, unlike university) perhaps she should take
the math and English placement tests at the community college as an
indicator of where she would place there. I agree with your intuition
re: not going through with the IQ test.
What is her career goal or what is she hoping to study in college?
Arielle