[blindkid] Bookshare???

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at benetech.org
Tue Jan 22 19:53:18 UTC 2013

Hi Carolynn,

Bookshare has to have that intro at the beginning of each book in order to comply with US copyright law. I'm sorry if you and your son are finding it frustrating though.

The easiest way to skip over the beginning text is to do a search for the words "begin content." You'll have to search twice because those words appear once in the intro text. The second instance of begin content should indicate the start of the book.

I hope this was helpful.

Best,

Allison Hilliker
Bookshare Collection Development Associate
allisonh at bookshare.org