[blindkid] Reading with Expression.

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Jan 23 04:10:47 UTC 2013

And I have always been a lazy one-handed reader and could read very well
from a young age.  So, yeah, it's not "just how Braille works."  But she
shouldn't feel discouraged either if reading with expression does not come
to her.  I think it's a gift that many have but not all.  Some good readers
don't read with expression at all.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg