[blindkid] Elementary School iPad Experience

DrV icdx at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 28 17:44:35 UTC 2013

One of the topics I heard on the way in to work today was that LAUSD is
thinking about providing tablet devices to all 650,000 students in the
district. I googled & here is the link to an article on the subject:
www.dailynews.com/news/ci_22437047/plan-supply-lausd-students-apple-ipads-o
r-other
<http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_22437047/plan-supply-lausd-students-apple
-ipads-or-other>.
Needless to say, this will affect blind & vi students too.
EricV