[blindkid] Elementary School iPad Experience

Pat Renfranz dblair2525 at msn.com
Tue Jan 29 03:31:11 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
About three years ago, the U.S. Dept of Education requested feedback on its
"National Education Technology Plan." I diligently sent in my comments,
based on my daughter's experience with technology in the classroom. I sent
my letter to Karen Cator, who still holds the position of Director of the
Office of Educational Technology at the U.S. Department of Education.
Perhaps it would be worthwhile for parents to contact her again, with "on
the ground" feedback about how technology in schools affects our blind
children.

She can be reached at <Karen.Cator at ed.gov>.

Pat