[blindkid] Focus 40 and Siri

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 03:30:39 UTC 2013

I looked on the voice over braille commands for iOS
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4400  I didn't see anything about Siri.  I
would ask one of the braille display/ iphone users.   I know when I first
started using Abby's iPad and her braille display I had a hard time find
the right commands .

--Penny