[blindkid] On the Future of Braille: Thoughts by RadicalBraille Advocates (Bookshare)

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Wed Jul 24 00:22:50 UTC 2013

Some math would work fairly well with Nemeth code on an electronic display even with just a single line, but you can only produce that on notetakers like the apex with computer Braille on, and the problem with that is computer Braille alters some of the math symbols appearance and causes confusion.

Humanware did day however, that there is a fix in the works which should show up very shortly.

Other math simply needs a full page display-- be that paper, or maybe one day, a page of e-Braille...

Sent from my iPhone