[blindkid] Apology from Future Reflections

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Jun 6 18:57:23 UTC 2013

I am writing to extend an apology on behalf of the entire Future Reflections
team regarding the print edition of the Spring 2013 issue, Volume 32 Number
2.  Due to problems at the company that handles our printing, many copies of
this latest issue fail to meet the standard of quality we strive to achieve.
The printing company assures us that this situation will not occur again,
and we look forward to sending you a quality publication in the future.  We
regret that this problem arose and hope you will accept our sincere apology.

Debbie Stein
Future Reflections