[blindkid] Medical ID bracelets/necklaces

Julie Yanez jyanez112 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:12:06 UTC 2013

She does use her cane. But I don't want her to be confused with low vision.
She's blind. And she comes to fairly quick. But that's only because I've
always caught her fall. She doesn't know when an episode is coming on. So
when it does, she's lights out and just timbers over. If I wasn't there,
she would have surely done some damage on the fall.