[blindkid] host family needed

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Thu Jun 20 23:56:14 UTC 2013

Here is a message that was posted on our NOPBC FB page.

HOST FAMILY NEEDED FOR BLIND STUDENT FROM TURKEY!
Koray is a 17 years old. He is friendly and responsible. He is
involved in chess club and plays goal ball. His other interests are
debate, reading, swimming and rock climbing.
The host family provides meals and a bed for the student for the
academic school year (10 months). The student may share a room with
another child of the same gender. Our students have their own
insurance and spending money. The host family must live in the USA.
Please consider hosting Koray!!
Contact: sandrawjean at gmail.com
or message me on FB: sandra local coordinator aya

Carol Castellano
Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Director of Programs
973-377-0976