[blindkid] Older iPod Touch Question

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:45:56 UTC 2013

My son wanted siri so bad lol. I got him an iPad mini so he could have.
(Its 30 dollars more than the new iPod) I still don't why he wanted it so
much. I guess its the coolness factor.He is sighted and had been stealing
is sisters iPad ass soon as he discoved Minecraft one it.

I don't that much about the iPod touches. Just that more new models better.
I really bet if you polls your friends one of their kids may have one they
would let you borrow for a few weeks. They are a hot hot gift item lol.
Than again most kids wouldn't let their iPods out of their hands.
-Penny