[blindkid] what is the new email address for Books on Time?

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Wed Mar 6 18:54:29 UTC 2013

Leah,

You asked this question quite awhile ago, but I just today found out
the answer.  There was apparently a problem with the address but it
should now be resolved so you can go ahead and resend your original
message to <mailto:booksontime at nfb.org>booksontime at nfb.org.

Carol Castellano
President, Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Director of Programs