[blindkid] Chrome books & braille displays

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun May 12 17:13:23 UTC 2013

You might want to check with the folks at the International Braille
and Technology Center.  I don't believe ChromeVox yet supports
Braille displays, but could be wrong.  It is a work in
progress.  There is currently a test going on, they have loaned them
to some blind guys.  You might ask on nfbcs, or gui-talk -- you are
likely to run into somebody with experience in this area.

for a list of lists.

Dave