[blindkid] [Nfbc-info] FW: [Cabs-talk] Information Needed : San Jose Vision Services

Sanjay Choudhary choudhary01 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 23:23:27 UTC 2013

Thank you very much for valuable information. After talking to Every green
school district people, we came to same conclusion that it would be
challenging to get services for our son even if we put all our energy
fighting with system.
We are now looking into Fremont unified school district where school system
is ready to provide same level of support he has been getting all along.

Regards
Sanjay