[blindkid] Talking Tying Teacher

Dan Burke dburke at cocenter.org
Mon May 20 22:19:25 UTC 2013

Actually, it looks like a couple of other vendors sell this product as well.
I doubt that Maxi Aids  developed it.

I don't know much about this software itself; I have heard more about others
like Talking Typer from APH and Talking Typing Tutor (though I'm not sure
this last is still out there).

Try a Google search with "talking typing" and you'll get a variety of hits
to give you some comparisons.
Best,
Dan