[blindkid] NFB vehicle donation program

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Thu May 23 18:00:54 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

The NFB has launched an exciting new fundraising
program, Vehicle Donations Take the Blind
Further!  I hope you will all help make this
program succeed by letting everyone know about
it.  We will receive an average of $500 per
donated vehicle!  Please see the information
below and the attached flyers for details.

Carol Castellano
Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Director of Programs
973-377-0976