[blindkid] I Pad Games

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 16:55:13 UTC 2013

Is there a list of Accessable I Pad Games on the National Parents of Blind children Web Site.  I know I had got a small list from Dr Robinson but mine sweeper was the only one that our 12 (today) has been able to figure out.
If we don't have a list this is something that has been a frequent request on here maybe we could work on one.   I know Teresa Graham is very interested in getting Technology into the kids hands maybe I could work with her on getting this list up on the National web site??? Or a link to it.

Trudy L. Pickrel
President
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org