[blindkid] Elementary math question

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Oct 3 14:39:06 UTC 2013

I think many congenitally blind children have more difficulty
understanding spatial relation so anything we can do to foster that
knowledge is very good.  Using a braille number line can help in this
area also.  Keep figuring this out.  I was very good at math as a
blind student but I didn't have access to tactile graph paper so I
still struggle some with plotting points on a graph.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053