[blindkid] FW: [sensoryintegration] RE: DISNEYLAND RALLY THISSATURDAY

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sat Oct 12 16:17:01 UTC 2013

Some accommodations are absolutely essential, such as getting textbooks in
accessible formats.  Some make the difference between a poor to a wonderful
experience at a museum or public event.  And some are unnecessary,
bothersom, and ultimately damaging to one's confidence.  Each situation has
to be considered carefully, keeping long-term goals in mind.