[blindkid] Thru Our Eyes: Wednesday, October 16 at 8:00 pm State Convention happenings

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 15 09:02:18 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, October 16, at 8:00 pm, Joe Ruffalo will feature the goals,
purposes and objectives of the NFBNJ state convention.
the theme is "Who We Are Makes A Difference!"
Call-in guests will feature the Possibilities fair, Exhibitor Room,
Workshops, Division Meetings, fashion Show, Horserace, tricky tray, banquet
and a live auction.

Now you can listen live via phone so tell those you know without an internet
Connection to listen to the live show via phone,
call: 1 347 215 7037.
***
To listen/view log into:
www.thruoureyes.org
or for JAWS and other screen reader users:
http://m.thruoureyes.org
Click/Enter on the listen to get the audio only or go a bit further down the
page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video Also you can see
us live on youtube as well www.youtube.com/wtoenetwork.
To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.
To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572 0141

To get any podcasts:
Audio podcasts:
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml