[blindkid] Any other foster parents out there?

Brandy W., with Discovery Toys ballstobooks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:29:02 UTC 2013

I'm hopeful as she asked me a few questions, was happy with my answers, and
has thanked me for being so proactive and honest. They have approved a
family where one of the parents was in a wheel chair, and a deaf father so
hopefully I have some leaders ahead of me.

Honestly if they give me any problems I'll fight because I meet every
requirement and then some so it would definitely be blindness.

For now I have no feeling that this will be a problem. There are only 3
licensors in the agency and I've spoken to the lead person.

Thanks and experiences good and bad are always welcome.

Bran