[blindkid] FW: [acb-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: Documentary Series is Looking for BlindExpectant Mothers

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Oct 24 16:43:32 UTC 2013

Original Message:
From: peter altschul <paltschul at centurytel.net>
To: Acb-l <acb-l at acb.org>
Subject: [acb-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: Documentary Series is Looking
for BlindExpectant Mothers
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:49:30 -0500

From: Serita Wesley [mailto:swesleycasting at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 1:04 AM
To: callaway.shawn at gmail.com
Subject: Documentary Series is Looking for Blind Expectant
Mothers (NOT SPAM)

Hi There,
I am a casting director working for a TV Company called Cineflix
Productions
(<http://www.cineflixproductions.com>www.cineflixproductions.com)
and I am working on a new TV Series about different types of
pregnancies.  I am currently researching the project and looking
for
Moms to be to talk too.
I saw your website and just wanted to reach out to see if you
might
be able to put me in touch with any women who are pregnant and
living with a disability; such as, blindness.  I would imagine
that
sense wise; the pregnancy of a blind woman would be a completely
different feel, when compared to a woman who has all of her
senses.
The series would involve us following a variety of pregnancies,
from
early pregnancy, through to labor.  As an expectant mother
myself, I
think it could be a great and informative series as I am learning
right now how different each pregnancy experience can be! .  The
series will go on this life-altering journey with the women,
through
the ups and downs.  We will be using the series to educate the
masses and perhaps inspire others.
Please feel free to pass this note on to your association/group
members and have them contact me directly at
<mailto:SWesleyCasting at gmail.com>SWesleyCasting at gmail.com, if
they
are interested.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with
questions.
Kind Regards,
Serita Wesley
--