[blindkid] FW: FW: Thank you for your letter to the editor

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:59:33 UTC 2014

Folks, i have just submitted a letter to the editor.  I am tired of hearing
about school bullying!  I was bullied in school, too: by students and
administrators.  Thank God that I made it through!  I pray for all high
schools and the Class of 2014!  Whether there are blind students or not
that are about to graduate, no one should have to go through the bullying
Bakersfield North High School went through.

Eric