[blindkid] NOPBC Conference Online Registration Coming Soon!

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 22:23:01 UTC 2014

Could you repost the convention info for those of us who tried to save it but deleted it instead?
We are REALLY trying to make things work so we can come this year!! Winona and I want to be there!

I have high school reunion June 28 and 29 in SC, family reunion July 4-11, so it's another tight squeeze.

Thanks,

Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark Twain