[blindkid] NLS BARD

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Sun Apr 20 05:03:49 UTC 2014

In case anyone else has similar problems, I got an email tonight which said (in part) "There's currently a bug resulting in temp passwords not being emailed to people.”

They sent me a temp password and assured me it was confirmed to work before they sent it. If you have problems and no temp password shows up, go ahead and send them an email before you pull out as much hair as I did!

	-RH