[blindkid] Free Matter for the Blind Question

dhammelia at aol.com dhammelia at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 20:32:38 UTC 2014

You can get a stamp from Maxi aids among others.  The shipping costs more than the stamp.

http://www.amazon.com/Free-Matter-Blind-Rubber-Stamp/dp/B001BGUGEC

But we always just write Free Matter for the Blind in ink on the package.

Probably best to tear off the priority mail stickers as it is not priority mail.

Dave Hammel