[blindkid] Sleep pattern for blind 5 month old

Alicia Trust aliciatrust08 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 21:13:49 UTC 2014

She has clinical bilateral anophthalmia. She has no other medical
conditions. We are working with our county's early intervention program and
the Maryland School for the Blind. I also contacted MSB and they suggested
giving her more stimulation during the day but not too much, obviously. She
will eat and play and 'talk" when she is awake.