[blindkid] mailing list

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at benetech.org
Thu Feb 20 14:21:04 UTC 2014

Sonya,

It looks like you're already subscribed. That's how you were able to send this message and have us all see it. This is an e-mail list where people can have discussions via e-mail. . You'll be getting messages from this list from now on. To send a message to the list, just send it to
blindkid at nfbnet.org or reply to a message from another list member.

Welcome to the list. We're glad to have you.

Best,
Allison