[blindkid] Ipad w/Refreshabraille and Pages

IftheShew Fits barnesraiser at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 14:31:22 UTC 2014

Hi Traci,

We use the iPad w refreshable Braille but primarily for reading, though my
son has used an app to input just a paragraph or two. He just left for
school so I will have to wait to ask him what it is. It's a simple one but
not the one that comes installed on the iPad when you get it. He just
prepared a short presentation on Sunday to give on Monday and everything
went fine (I was there). Sorry I can't help more now but let me get back to
you.

Best!

:) Carolynn