[blindkid] Refreshable Braille

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Jan 15 17:24:40 UTC 2014

I use the Freedom Scientific Focus 40 and I believe it is around
$2800.00.  There is also a Focus 14 that is around $1200.00.  You can
find exact prices at freedomscientific.org.  The difference is the
number of braille cells.  These devices cannot operate independently.
There are several similar products and I believe most of them are
good.  If he is reading a lot I would go with the Focus 40 because it
provides more braille cells.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053