[blindkid] for parents or guardians of blind and autistic children

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Jul 2 03:31:37 UTC 2014

In light of the reason conversation, I thought i'd post and see if there are any parents or guardians of blind and autistic children who would be interested in joining a telephone conference group that meets every week to discuss issues related to your child's development and school stuff and any other thing. If you'd send me a private email with your name and contact information, I'd be glad to pass it along to the moderator.
Barbara Hammel
Sent from my iPhone