[blindkid] Request for parents to offer some insights into their child's participation in sports/physical activity to hep with a research project

Stephanie Ludi steph.ludi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 18:40:11 UTC 2014

Hello,

My grad student is starting a research project in the area of game
design with visually impaired children.  I asked him to gather
information to better understand how visually impaired children play
games, sports, and related physical activity as well as challenges.

Please offer your feedback and in doing so you can enter to win a gift
card.  His informational piece with the link to the survey is below.
Thank you for your time.

Thank you,
--Steph

Parents who have a child with visual impairments aged 6 to 11 are
invited to take a part in a brief survey. I’m a research student at
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) in Rochester, New York. I am
working on a research project about Designing Outdoor Games for
Children With Visually Impaired. The study aims to support visually
impaired children by developing technology that allows the children
with visually impairments to play outdoors independently, and enhance
their ability to access and enjoy physical activities.  The purpose of
the survey is to allow me to better understand the types of activities
that children enjoy as well as any challenges. The survey should take
about are 10-minutes to complete. Please complete it by July 22, 2014.
Participants have the option of entering to win one of five Barnes &
Noble gift cards.

Interested? Please fill out the survey witch can be founded on the link bellow:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8FXMQ3C

If you have any questions or need additional information please email
me at: mha3659 at rit.edu

Sincerely
Mohammed Alhatem