[blindkid] Braille books and books to Learn Braille, abacus, slate

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 21:47:15 UTC 2014

All books are taken.
Thanks!

Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark Twain

On Saturday, July 19, 2014 1:00 PM, Debby B via blindkid <blindkid at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I have the following Braille books, free to a good home. I'd prefer to send all at once if possible. Send me your address off list, please, so we don't clutter it up.
The Care and Feeding of You
The Last Holiday Concert
Lives of Extraordinary Women
How to do Homework Without Throwing Up
Accidents May Happen: Fifty Inventions

I also have the following print books for free, but I would like assistance with postage please. Again, email me off list so we don't clutter the list.
The Bridge to Braille by our own Carol Castellano (I somehow have two!)
The Cranmer Abacus and Its Parts
The Abacus Made Easy
Abacus I
The Slate Book
New Programmed Instruction in Braille and its Companion Reader

Thanks!

Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark Twain