[blindkid] Adopting children with visual impairments

Robert Jaquiss via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 05:42:47 UTC 2014

Hello Carolyn:

     A great way to help a blind child overseas is to adopt him or her.
Bethel China www.bethelchina.org is working hard to give proper care and
training for blind children in China. If you have the needed skills, Bethel
China is looking for a couple of English teachers.

     My wife Laurie and I are sponsoring a blind child through Compassion
International www.compassioninternational.org.
Others on this list will know of other organizations. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert