[blindkid] Dealing with selfish behavior

Traci W via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 16:27:57 UTC 2014

Agree. I love her personality for when she is an adult, it will take her far. She is outgoing, curious, thrill seeking etc. Her personality at age 9 just pushes me over the edge!!  She is very social, she has no issues with that, she just prefers adults. I want her to make friends easier but it is a struggle with those her age. I continue the search to find a happy medium.

Traci

Sent from my iPhone