[blindkid] FW: An Invitation from the New Jersey Lightning Beep Baseball Team

Carol Castellano via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 21:51:38 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Here is information about a fun and exciting day for the kids in the
NY, NJ, PA area.  Families can enjoy a Beep Baseball tourney with the
New Jersey Lightning, the Philadelphia Wolfpack, and the Long Island
Bombers.  After the games, kids K-12 can participate in Beep Baseball
and Beep Kickball clinics!  The day includes lunch.  There is no
charge for the activities or lunch!

Please respond to the phone number or email for Douglas Winthrop,
which appears in the info below.  Have fun!

Carol

Carol Castellano
Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Director of Programs