[blindkid] Fw: Form for print Future Reflections

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Jun 9 15:55:44 UTC 2014

As you may know, Future Reflections is culling its mailing list.  This means that we are trying to eliminate subscribers who no longer want or need the magazine, while keeping all of the subscribers who find the magazine of interest and value.  If you wish to continue receiving the print version of Future Reflections, you must notify the national office of the NFB in Baltimore.  NOPBC President Carlton Walker has created a simple form that you can use to renew your free subscription.  It is pasted below.  Please complete the form and send it to nfbpublications at nfb.org.  We truly don’t want to lose you!
Debbie Stein
Future Reflections
________

Please fill in your address and your name where indicated below and send to nfbpublications at nfb.org.

Future Reflections is a wonderful publication packed full of great
information, insights, and advice. I greatly value this publication, and I
thank you for providing it!

Sincerely,

*your name*

Carlton Anne Cook Walker
Attorney at Law
President, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children
Teacher of Students with Blindness/Visual Impairment
105 Creamery Road
Boiling Springs, PA   17007
Voice: 717-658-9894
Twitter: braillemom

This message is not intended or offered as legal advice. These materials have been prepared for educational and information purposes only.  They are not legal advice or legal opinions on any specific matters.  Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship between this site, the author(s), or the publisher, and you or any other user.  Internet subscribers and online readers should not act, or fail to act, upon this information without seeking professional counsel.  No person should act or fail to act on any legal matter based on the contents of this site.  Unless expressly stated otherwise, no document herein should be assumed to be produced by an attorney licensed in your state.

This message is from the law firm Carlton Anne Cook Walker, Attorney at Law.
This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information, and are intended only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee.
If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute this message and any attachments.
You are hereby requested to please delete this message and attachments (including all copies) and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone at 717-658-9894.
Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or any privilege.

---