[blindkid] Fw: Form for print Future Reflections

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Jun 9 23:31:11 UTC 2014

Got it.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shirley Keller via blindkid
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 3:05 PM
To: Blind Kid Mailing List, (for parents of blind children)
Subject: Re: [blindkid] Fw: Form for print Future Reflections

Shirley Keller, Director
     Creative Adaptations for Learning (CAL)
     38 Beverly Road
     Great Neck, NY 11021-1330
     Phone: (516) 466-9143
     E-Mail: calinfo at cal-s.org
     www.cal-s.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Deborah Kent Stein via blindkid [mailto:blindkid at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Monday, June 9, 2014 11:55 AM
To: 'Multiple recipients of NFBnet BlindKid Mailing List'
Subject: [blindkid] Fw: Form for print Future Reflections

As you may know, Future Reflections is culling its mailing list.  This means
that we are trying to eliminate subscribers who no longer want or need the
magazine, while keeping all of the subscribers who find the magazine of
interest and value.  If you wish to continue receiving the print version of
Future Reflections, you must notify the national office of the NFB in
Baltimore.  NOPBC President Carlton Walker has created a simple form that
you can use to renew your free subscription.  It is pasted below.  Please
complete the form and send it to nfbpublications at nfb.org.  We truly don’t
want to lose you!
Debbie Stein
Future Reflections
________

Please fill in your address and your name where indicated below and send to
nfbpublications at nfb.org.

Future Reflections is a wonderful publication packed full of great
information, insights, and advice. I greatly value this publication, and I
thank you for providing it!

Sincerely,

*Shirley Keller*

Carlton Anne Cook Walker
Attorney at Law
President, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children
Teacher of Students with Blindness/Visual Impairment
105 Creamery Road
Boiling Springs, PA   17007
Voice: 717-658-9894
Twitter: braillemom

This message is not intended or offered as legal advice. These materials
have been prepared for educational and information purposes only.  They are
not legal advice or legal opinions on any specific matters.  Transmission of
the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute,
a lawyer-client relationship between this site, the author(s), or the
publisher, and you or any other user.  Internet subscribers and online
readers should not act, or fail to act, upon this information without
seeking professional counsel.  No person should act or fail to act on any
legal matter based on the contents of this site.  Unless expressly stated
otherwise, no document herein should be assumed to be produced by an
attorney licensed in your state.

This message is from the law firm Carlton Anne Cook Walker, Attorney at Law.
This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged or
confidential information, and are intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee.
If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you
in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute this message
and any attachments.
You are hereby requested to please delete this message and attachments
(including all copies) and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone at
717-658-9894.
Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the
intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or
any privilege.

---
protection is active.
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindkid_nfbnet.org/calinfo%40cal-s.org