[blindkid] Pairing with iPad

Pui pburmahln at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 16:30:46 UTC 2014

We just got the APH Refreshabraille18 for our son, and trying to pair it with our iPad iOS 7. We followed the print instructions with it, as well as followed tutorials on YouTube. We did try to pair it via Bluetooth under accessibility/voice over/Braille. It locates the device and is able to stay connected for one second and then disconnects. We went to the Apple store and they could not pair it either. We are thinking that it's an issue with the Refreshabraille. Any one have ideas? We did contact APH.

Thanks,
Put

Sent from my iPad