[blindkid] NOPBC Style Show

tparker2611 tparker2611 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 22 21:56:53 UTC 2014

No, we will not be attending this year.

Thanks,
Tammy Parker

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

Please Join Us for the 2014 Annual NOPBC Style Show!

We are currently looking for models wishing to participate! Applications are now being accepted for children preschool through college.

Where: NFB National Convention, Orlando, Florida

When: Wed., July 2, 2014

Show Time: 2:45pm to 4:00pm (Rehearsal 1:00pm)

Room: To Be Announced

Do you have an interest in fashion? Would you like to walk the runway?

The National Organization of Parents of Blind Children (NOPBC) would like to invite all interested students who will be attending the NFB National Convention in Orlando this summer to apply to walk in the NOPBC Style Show. Each participant will wear their own favorite fashionable outfit. You can choose any style: formal, casual, sportswear, or business attire.

Please email kim at gulfimagesphoto.comwith your child’s name and parent’s cell phone number to apply. We are currently accepting maximum 25 models. Apply early to reserve your child’s spot!

*Please complete the attached call sheet and bring it with you to the show. A completed call sheet will be needed for each outfit (maximum 2). You must arrive at 1:00pm for rehearsal to participate!

Regards,

Kim Cunningham

2ndVP, NOPBC

Cell 713-501-9659