[blindkid] Please Help: Research on Leisure Reading Characteristics of Blind/Visually Impaired Youth

Laura Bostick laura.l.bostick at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 16:08:12 UTC 2014

The Institute on Blindness at Louisiana Tech University is conducting
research on Leisure Reading Characteristics of Blind/Visually Impaired
Youth to help us understand the factors that impact a child's desire to
read for pleasure, which may also impact academic performance. We're
looking for blind/visually impaired youth grades 3-12 who are print (any
size/magnification) and/or braille readers to participate in the study.
Teachers and parents, please contact me if your student(s) or child(ren)
can help us with this important study, or if you'd like more information.
Please also see the attached invitation letter, and spread the word about
the study by forwarding the invitation to teachers and parents of
blind/visually impaired youth .

Thank you!

Laura Bostick
lbostick at latech.edu