[blindkid] Music Camps? Another alternative!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Mar 10 13:44:32 UTC 2014

Bo, it is disgusting to note that NFB cannot handle people with multiple
disabilities!  But don't stop fighting!  I know a few people in the
Federation.  The question is whether or not they care.   I know that at the
camp I go to, (Indian Creek Camp in Liberty, TN,) people are not treated
like that.  If you want, I may ask you to call Peggy at Christian Record
Services, 402-488-0981, Ext. 222.  You may point your browser to
www.blindcamps.org and fill out the application.  If you choose ICC, the
people do a great job at helping kids with disabilities.  While NFB knows
they need to be more accommodating to blind people with other disabilities,
the battle is not over.  Don't give up, ma'am!

Eric
..

..

Sighted and blind people, Eric from Los Angeles.  Here's where you can
find me: The all-new Stairs to Heaven Christian Line, 712-432-4808, Room 9;
the all-new Eric Calhoun Magazine; to subscribe, send a message to
eric at pmpmail.com, with the subject line, "The Eric Calhoun Magazine.";
talking Dodger Baseball, let's talk Dodgers!:
lets-talk-dodgers-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to www.emissives.com, and
click on Directory of Lists; my general-interest group,
erics_chat_session-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to www.emissives.com and
click on Directory of Lists, and on Facebook at eric at pmpmail.com.  The Eric
Calhoun Magazine is free of charge in your email!  You are the star of the
show!  All we ask is that when you submit a Special Notice, that it is free
and legal.  You may also submit articles, Pen Pals, and tidbits.  In 2014:
Try to be good to each other!