[blindkid] bumped from listserv?

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Fri May 2 13:13:03 UTC 2014

Hi Heidi,

As Richard says, you do seem to be on the list and maybe there was a
glitch somewhere in the past.  It has also happened to me.  It was
not because of any subjects, of that I can assure you.  You can
always check with the list owner Dave Andrews at dandrews at visi.com if
you're ever concerned that your address was dropped.

Carol

At 08:17 AM 5/2/2014, you wrote:
>Hi, I sent an email to the listserv that never showed up in my
>income from the listserv, and have not gotten any more emails since
>then. Seems a little weird since this has happen in the past, after
>sending an email I was no longer part of the list. Does it have to
>do with the subjects? did I get bumped for a reason? I like to know
>if anyone can enlighten me, just seems too coincidental at this point.
>

>Heidi
>for blindkid:
>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindkid_nfbnet.org/blindchildren%40verizon.net

Carol Castellano