[blindkid] bumped from listserv?

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Fri May 2 16:38:40 UTC 2014

Steve may indeed be right, however I checked and I also find that I’ve had no emails since April 25 from the list.

It may be that we’ve all simply talked ourselves to the point of silence for a few days, LOL. For my part, the school year is coming to a close and I am exhausted!

I too had noticed that the list seemed unusually quiet, but I didn’t realize we hadn’t had a post in nearly a week…

All seems to be working now though.

	-RH