[blindkid] bumped from listserv?

Jen and Aiken jenandnixon at gmail.com
Wed May 7 00:15:24 UTC 2014

Despite the complaints, folks have attempted, it will not work and they will
not willingly lower the security setting. Any message from anyone that has
an AOL or Yahoo address ends up in my spam folder, and I have to move them
over to my inbox every few hours (I'm on a LOT of lists!). On the lists I
run, using the same Mailmen software, we requested and recommended *ALL*
members that use an AOL or a Yahoo! address, to change their address ASAP if
they wish to continue being active participants on the group, as their
addresses were bouncing many other members, which was making it more work on
my part, as the owner of the group to assist members who weren't as
computer-savvy to get them unbounced, so they could receive messages again
*grin*.

This is what I'm doing at this time, through the lists I run at any rate, as
I do not know idea when an update to the Mailmen software would be out and
there's no knowing, as my administrator mentioned, if this problem will ever
get resolved. I do not, believe, Yahoo! or AOL will change their stance, as
this change-over occurred almost a month ago.

Jen McEachen and Aiken
Pampered Critters Pet and House-Sitting Services
www.pamperedcritters.ca / pamperedcritters at gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/PamperedCritters