[blindkid] Music Camp

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed May 7 05:30:07 UTC 2014

Crystal, how's Ben's prospects into getting into Music Camp?

Eric
..

..

Sighted and blind people, Eric from Los Angeles.  Here's where you can
find me: The all-new Stairs to Heaven Christian Line, 712-432-4808, Room 9;
the all-new Eric Calhoun Magazine; to subscribe, send a message to
eric at pmpmail.com, with the subject line, "The Eric Calhoun Magazine.";
talking Dodger Baseball, let's talk Dodgers!:
lets-talk-dodgers-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to www.emissives.com, and
click on Directory of Lists; my general-interest group,
erics_chat_session-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to www.emissives.com and
click on Directory of Lists, and on Facebook at eric at pmpmail.com.  The Eric
Calhoun Magazine is free of charge in your email!  You are the star of the
show!  All we ask is that when you submit a Special Notice, that it is free
and legal.  You may also submit articles, Pen Pals, and tidbits.  In 2014:
Try to be good to each other!