[blindkid] Sorry I have been MIA

Amanda Matheny craftyfrugalmom at gmail.com
Tue May 13 00:21:08 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I wanted to apologize for being away for so long. I've been very busy
of late and haven't had a lot of free time on my hands, the little I
have had being dedicated to working on more crafts to add to my
website's store. I have however added several new posts on my
parenting blog if you guys are interested in reading it at
www.craftyfrugalmom.com/parenting-tips. I have comments working now
too in case you'd like to say something. I have to approve your
comments the first time but after that they should go through. I also
recently put up a page on how to become a contributor on the site if
anyone is interested.

My son's speech, which always has been a little behind his age, has
been progressing nicely, and he should be starting preschool soon as
well as getting home speech therapy so I am hoping he will be much
better by the time he turns four next year. If any of you have had
late talkers, like at least 6 months behind their age, any suggestions
you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and I hope not to
be so MIA, though admittedly things will probably be picking up around
here before they finally settle down. I will endeavor to check my
email as frequently as possible though, even if I am unable to
immediately respond. Talk to you all later.

--
Amanda Matheny
Twitter: @craftyfrugalmom