[blindkid] Experiences with Psychology attention?

Gerardo Corripio via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 15:16:42 UTC 2014

  HI listers
Been here before, but for those who don't know me because of having
joined recently, I'm Gerardo; I'm a blind 36-year-old Psychology major
from Mexico, deafblind and thanks to my parents' support, am where I am.
Yes I might not be the appropriate person to be on here, but I might
have some experiences or tips/tricks that have helped me to get where I
am, that might help you who are just starting. Also I might have some
questions for you guys, in the hopes I can get something started here in
my area to start helping other blind parents.
my debut one is regarding Psychology attention for when you got your
child's diagnosis of blindness: Such as individual therapy or group
therapy? Did you have either of these? Would it have been useful to have
some sort of Psychological attention be it during the initial shock
stages, or as time passed? Thanks for info.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!