[blindkid] IEP Advice

Pui via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 02:52:44 UTC 2014

CA. I spoke to a teacher friend today who works in the district. She told me that the district is big on ensuring special education provisions are followed through. She also told me that the districts try to avoid legal recourse. I hope this will work in my son's favor because I don't intend to be unnecessarily difficult.

Sent from my iPad